Enjoy delivering your perfect relaxing spot at the world’s third largest city and economic leader.
The crowded place of Tokyo is maintaining its own role in the dramatic growth of Japan’s economy since World War II. It is a place of leading center for finance, commerce, industry and transportation catering to the heart of Asia and opening its doors for the world. Its economic prosperity wonderfully presents about a quarter of many business headquarters. Tokyo also presents the world’s largest stock exchange and where everyone finds the world’s fastest commuter train that carries about a million passengers each day.
And, despite of the area being prone to violent earthquakes and tsunamis, Tokyo will never fall in the rankings of liveable cities. Tourists love to visit the place for utmost economic and cultural reasons.
1. The Imperial Palace is the home of Japan’s emperor.
It stands near the center of Tokyo and about thousands of people visit the palace each year on January 2 and during the emperor’s birthday. These days are the only days by which the palace is open to the public.
2. The Ginza District provides many exclusive department stores and boutiques lining the streets. It is one of Tokyo’s liveliest areas and is the site of many famous original stores such as Wako and Mikimoto. The prefix “Gin” means silver in Japanese term.
3. The Asakusa Kannon Temple is one of the country’s best-known Buddhist temples. The temple traces its origins back to the A.D. 600’s, though the main temple structures were built in the 1950’s. Traditional festivals at the temple draw crowds of worshippers.
4. Tokyo Tower which rises 333 meters tall is the city’s tallest structure. It is the seat for many radio and television broadcasting studios.
5. Meiji Shrine is one of Japan’s most popular Shinto places of worship. Every New Year’s Day, more than two million Japanese people visit the place. The Torii (entrance gate) is one of the largest in Japan.
6. Tokyo National Museum is the nation’s largest museum, housing very valuable Asian art collection.
In the midst of a strong influence brought by westernized culture, ranging from Western hit tunes, European and Hamburger restaurants, baseball games, Western films and shows, theatrical works, and hip-hop dancing; Japanese traditions remain strong and intact in Tokyo. Citizens hold many traditional festivals. Artists preserve historic shrines and Japanese spiritual leaders maintaining the beauty of their temples. Kabuki plays and sumo wrestling also contemplate's Japanese culture. Western influence may not have strong impact in the city but many institutions in Tokyo are well balanced with the influence of western and eastern culture.
Read the article and check out 10 of the world's hottest honeymoon destinations of the world. .
This article is a simple and short introduction of one of the famous traits about the citizens of the Philippines. .
Andaman Island is famous for its tourist traffic. There are many tourist spots to visit and one of them is Car Nicobar.